The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Power your development in the fastest way combine with NodeMCU Firmware! R2 version had CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, slim board can put on breadboard.
High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won?t be recognized.
– Wi-Fi Module ? ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
– USB ? micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
– Headers ? 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
– Misc ? Reset and Flash buttons
– Power ? 5V via micro USB port[embeddoc url=”http://alamirstore.com/datasheet/412_ARDUINO_WIFI_ESP8266_CP2102.PDF” download=all viewer=browser”]