FLUKE 1735 Three-Phase Power Quality Logger.
|Display||¼ VGA Graphic Color transmissive displays 320 x 240 Pixel with additional background lighting and adjustable contrast, text, and graphics in color|
|Quality||Developed, designed, and manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001|
|Memory||4 MB Flash memory, 3.5 MB for measuring data|
|Interface||RS-232 SUB-D socket; 115.2 k Baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit, firmware updates are possible with the RS- 232 interfaces (9-pole extension cable)|
|Sample rate||10.24 kHz|
|Line frequency||50 Hz or 60 Hz, user-selectable, with automatic synchronization|
|Power supply||NiMH battery pack, with the ac adapter (15 V to 20 V/0.8 A)|
|Operation time with battery||Typical > 12 hours without a backlight and > 6 hours with backlight high|
|Dimensions||240 mm x 180 mm x 110 mm|
|Weight||1.7 kg, including battery|
- Record power and associated parameters for up to 45 days.
- Monitor maximum power demand over user-defined averaging periods.
- Prove the benefit of efficiency improvements with energy consumption tests.
- Measure harmonic distortion caused by electronic loads.
- Improve reliability by capturing voltage dips and swells from load switching.
- Easily confirm instrument setup with color display of waveforms and trends.
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes.
- View graphs and generate reports with included Power Log software.
- Compact, rugged design with IP65 case, 600 V CAT III, and two-year warranty.