FLUKE 700HTH-1 Hydraulic Test Hose is a 10,000 psi, 690 bar working pressure test hose that features stainless steel and nylon construction for use in connecting a Fluke-700HTP-1 or other hydraulic test pumps to a unit under test.
It is self-sealing, with an easy, finger-tight connection, and low
volumetric expansion. The hose has the following:
- Hose and fittings connect directly to the Fluke 700HTP-1 test pressure port
- Includes plugs and caps to eliminate fluid loss in hose, eliminates the need to re-prime the hose
- Self-sealing fittings with easy finger-tight connections
- Low volumetric expansion and a negligible pressure drop at rated pressures.
• Maximum pressure: 690 bar / 10,000 psi
• Minimum bend radius: 60 mm / 2.36 in.
• Working temperature: – 40 ºC to + 120 ºC
( – 40 ºF to + 250 ºF)
• Construction: nylon, stainless steel, zinc, plated steel,
• Outer diameter: 6.0 mm (0.20 in.)
• Fluids: water, mineral-based hydraulic oil.
• (1) .84 m (33 in) self-sealing hose assembly
• (2) ¼ in NPT male hose fittings
• (1) Adapter: 1/4 in NPT Female to 1/4 in BSP male
• Instruction Sheet