FLUKE 700HTP-1 Hydraulic Test Pump is a hand-operated hydraulic pressure pump designed to generate calibration pressures up to 10,000 psi/690 bar.
Designed for use with Fluke-700 series high-pressure modules such as the Fluke-700P09, 700P29, 700P30, and 700P31.
Ideal for calibration when connected to a Fluke high-pressure module via the reference port. The 700HTP-1 uses distilled water or mineral-based hydraulic oil as a source for calibration of high-pressure input devices such as pressure transmitters or pressure gauges. Can also be used with Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment.
- Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing.
- Two ° inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT.
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage.
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.