The FLUKE 700P09 Gauge Pressure Module displays pressure readings in any of the 10 different pressure units you specify in the calibrator setup.
The pressure module allows you to measure pressure with the Fluke 700 Series Process Calibrators. The pressure module has one pressure fitting and measures pressure with respect to atmospheric pressure. The pressure module measures pressure using an internal microprocessor. It receives operating power from and sends the digital information to the calibrator. It features internal temperature compensation from 0 to 50 Degree Celsius for full-accuracy performance. The module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit at ambient temperature with a precision pressure calibrator or deadweight tester.
- Internal temperature compensation from 0 to 50°C for full-accuracy performance.
- Includes a NIST-traceable calibration certificate.
- The module can be calibrated locally using the Fluke 700PCK Pressure Calibration Kit, a PC, and a precision pressure source.
- Certified by CSA: I.S. Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D T4, Ta = 0°C to 50°C.
- ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4 Compliant.
- Range: 0 to 1500.0psi; 0 to 10000.0kPa; 0 to 100.000bar.
- Resolution: 0.001-01 / 0.7.
- Total Uncertainty 1 Year: 0.050%.
- High Side Media: Dry.
- Low Side Media: Dry