FLUKE 700RG31 Precision Pressure Gauge Calibrator is a rugged, high-quality pressure gauge calibrator for fast and accurate test results.
- Accuracy to 0.04% of the full scale.
- Certified intrinsically safe as per CSA Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating, and ATEX II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6 rating.
- 5-1/2 digit, 16.5mm (0.65″) high display with 20-segment bar graph 0-100% and backlight.
- Displays measured pressure in 18 different engineering units ranging from psi to bar, kPa, and many others, allowing you to customize the gauge to measure your individual or localized measurement needs and requirements.
- Ability to easily connect to existing pumps.
- Log over 8,000 pressure measurements when paired with 700G/TRACK software.
- Combine with a pneumatic or hydraulic hand pump for complete pressure measurement and testing kit.
- Includes manual and CD ROM, 1/4″ NPT to 1/4″ ISO adapter, traceable certificate of calibration.
- Delivers precision pressure measurements in 23 ranges from? 10 inH2O/20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar.
- Delivers high accuracy?0.05% total measurement uncertainty for one year.
- Provides bright backlit display for easy viewing.
- Features rugged, durable design with a protective holster.