FLUKE 717 5000G delivers outstanding performance, durability, and reliability.
The calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push-button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 750 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the Fluke 717 Pressure Calibrator is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes. The Fluke 717 Pressure Calibrator is compatible with Fluke 700Pxx differential, gauge, and absolute pressure modules to increase functionality.
|Loop power||Range||24 V DC|
|Drive; 20 mA into 1000 ohms for battery > 6.8 V; 700 W for battery 5.8 to 6.8 V|
|Display||Clear 5 digit LCD|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 55°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to 60°C|
|Humidity (without condensation)||95% (10°C to 30°C)|
|75% (30°C to 40°C)|
|45% (40°C to 50°C)|
|35% (50°C to 55°C)|
|Operating altitude||3,000 M max|
|Safety||CSA C22.2 No. 1010.11992|
Mechanical and General Specifications
|Size (L x W x H)||201 x 98 x 52 mm (7.93 x 3.86 x 2.06 in)|
|Weight||22 oz, approximately 600 G with holster|
|Battery type||Single 9 V battery ANSI/NEDA 1604A or IEC 6LR619V alkaline|
|Shock and vibration||Random, 2 G, 5-500 Hz|
|1 m drop test|
- Measure pressure, 0.05% of full scale with internal sensor up to 5000 psi/345 bar sensor (5000G model).
- Measure mA with 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution, while sourcing 24 V loop power.
- Measure pressure to 10,000 psi/700 bar using one of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules.
- 1/8 NPT female pressure fitting.
- Compatible with non-corrosive Gases and liquids.
- Select eleven different engineering units.
- Zero, min, max, and hold functions.
- Calibrate P/I instruments with simultaneous pressure and current measurement.
- Pressure switch test function captures set, reset, and Deadband values of a pressure switch.
- Error % calculation of mA measurements for quick pass-fail decisions.
- Long-lasting battery life.
- Holster features test lead storage.
- Compatible with Toolpack magnetic hanging system.
- New switch test.