FLUKE 718 30G Pressure Calibrator provides a total pressure calibration solution for transmitters, gauges, and switches.
This compact pressure calibration solution is about a third of the size of comparable instruments and weighs just one kilogram (two pounds). The unique easy to clean pump helps protect the pump from damage and provides the ability to service the pump without disassembly, even in the field.
|-12 psi to 30 psi, (-850 mbar to 2 bar, -85 to 206.84 kPa)|
|0.001 psi, 0.1 mbar, 0.01 kPa|
|5x Full Scale|
|Zero, Min, Max, Hold, Damp|
- Pressure Source and Milliamp Measurement to calibrate and maintain almost any pressure device.
- The integrated pump is easily cleaned when accidentally exposed to fluids that reduce the cost of ownership and repairs and enable servicing the pump in the field.
- Error % calculation for quicker pass/fail decision making in the field.
- Best in class mA accuracy of 0.015% for better measurement confidence and workload coverage.
- Min/Max/Hold to capture changing measurements.
- Switch test features for quicker and more accurate pressure switch testing.
- New 1 and 300 psi pressure ranges mean fewer extra tools required.
- 1, 30, 100 & 300 psi ranges now available.