Calibrate pressure with one hand using the FLUKE 719 100G Portable Pressure Calibrator.
Forget the hassle of hand pumping. Now you can calibrate and test pressure devices quickly and easily with one hand, saving valuable time. With the innovative, built-in electric pump, the FLUKE Portable Pressure Calibrator 719 100G provides pressure calibration at your fingertips!
Use the programmable pump limit settings to eliminate over-pressurization, and to set “pump to” pressure values. The unique cleanout port design reduces pump failures and makes the 719 easy to clean without repair. The compact, lightweight form, combined with one-handed calibration, makes this pressure calibrator the ideal tool for busy process professionals.
The Fluke 719 delivers pressure calibration made easy, by a name you know and trust for all your process calibration needs.
|-30°C to 60°C.|
|-10°C to 55°C.|
|95% (-10°C to 30°C).|
|75% (30°C to 40°C).|
|45% (40°C to 50°C).|
|35% (50°C to 55°C).|
|1 meter drop test.|
|CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992.|
|EN50082-1:1992 and EN55022:1994 Class B.|
Size (H x W x L)
|60 x 87 x 210 mm.|
|(2.19 x 3.41 x 8.28 in).|
|912 g (2 lb).|
|Two 9 V alkaline batteries.|
|12 hours with 12 mA into 500 Ω, 200 pump cycles to 100 psi, 500 pump cycles to 30 psi|
- Pressure calibrator with a built-in electric pump for one-handed pressure calibration.
- Offers best-in-class pressure measurement uncertainty of 0.025%.
- Measures and sources mA with best in class 0.015% accuracy to test valves and I/Ps.
- Calibrates 30 psi and 100 psi pressure ranges.
- Features precision pressure adjustment vernier for easy and accurate pressure calibration.
- Simulates mA signals to troubleshoot 4-20 mA loops
- Powers transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply
- Comes with three-year warranty for calibrator
- Provides variable release rate bleed valve for easy pressure adjustment
- Offers ideal performance for high accuracy transmitter calibration
- Offers a programmable pressure calibrator pump limit that:
- Eliminates over-pressurization
- Allows the user to program target pressures for pumping
- Tests pressure switches easily with switch test function
- Provides extended pressure measurement range with any of 50 750P series Pressure Modules
- Pump cleanout ports to reduce pump failures from moisture and fluid damage