FLUKE 902 is a True RMS HVAC Clamp Meter.
|Voltage DC||Range||0 – 600.0 V|
|Accuracy||1% ±5 counts|
|Voltage AC (True RMS)||Range||0 – 600.0 V|
|Accuracy||1% ±5 counts (50/60 Hz)|
|Current AC (True RMS)||Range||0 – 600.0 A|
|Accuracy||2.0% ±5 counts (50/60 Hz)|
|Current DC||Range||0 – 200.0 µA|
|Accuracy||1.0% ±5 counts|
|Resistance||Range||0 – 9999 Ω|
|Accuracy||1.5% ±5 counts|
|Continuity||≤ 30 Ω|
(Type K Thermocouple)
|Range||-10°C to 400°C (-14°F to 752°F)|
|Accuracy||±1.0% + 0.8°C (±1.0% + 1.5°F) typical|
|Range||-40°C to -10°C (-40°F to -14°F)|
|Accuracy||±5.0% + 1.5°C (±5.0% + 3.3°F) typical|
|Capacitance||Range||1 – 1000 µF|
|Accuracy||1.9% ±2 counts|
- Designed for HVAC applications with capacitance, DC Current (µA), and temperature measurements.
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places.
- The handy ‘Display Hold’ button keeps measurements on the display.
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch).
- A large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions.
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it.
- Three-year warranty.