HT Power Quality Analyzer PQA823 is a Three-Phase power quality analyzer with INRUSH currents measurement.
It allows the analysis of all-electric parameters which can be measured nowadays, elaborating them easily and quickly. These devices can be easily programmed thanks to the new color touchscreen display with an icon menu, which guarantees the selection of internal parameters in a simple and intuitive way.
- TRMS voltage measures (5 inputs).
- TRMS current on phases and neutral (4inputs).
- Active, reactive, and apparent powers measures.
- Active, reactive, and apparent energies measures.
- Power factors measure.
- Frequency measure.
- Max 251 selected parameters at the same time.
- Integrated period selectable from 1s to 60min.
- Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 49th component.
- Voltage anomalies (sags, swells) with 10ms resolution.
- Numerical and graphical (waveforms) visualization.
- Histogram visualization of harmonic analysis.
- Vector diagrams of voltages and currents.
- Flicker analysis (Pst, Plt) in compliance with EN50160.
- Voltage unbalances in compliance with EN50160.
- Inrush currents measures.
- Predefined and customized recordings configurations.
- TFT color display with “touch screen”.
- 15Mbytes internal memory for recordings saving.
- Use of external compact flash and USB pen drives.
- USB interface for PC connection.
- Windows software for recordings analysis.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and external AC/D adapter.
- Contextual help is selectable on each screen.
- Virtual keyboard at the display.