HT Power Quality Analyzer PQA819 is an innovative proposal by HT to easily analyze all involved components on a three-phase or single-phase electric system.
When designing them, HT has taken particular care of three aspects: setting, the operating or storage environment, and data transfer.
- PQA819 does not need to be set. They simply need to be connected, started and they respectively record 383 and 44 quantities simultaneously.
- They are provided with a comfortable IP65 case, which allows working in any kind of environment.
- When recording has finished, thanks to the WiFi connection, the devices are capable of transferring all data onto a tablet, smartphone, or PC.
Further to the Wi-Fi connection, PQA devices are provided with a USB connection for transferring data via cable to the PC through the provided TopView software.
They do not need any batteries since they are auto power-supplied from the mains they are analyzing. The internal battery is automatically recharged by the input voltage and will provide the necessary energy to go on record in case the power supply is interrupted.
To make the most of the technology used by PQA820 and PQA819 we recommend using the HTanalysis App (available for free download on AppStore and Google Play) on a tablet or smartphone.
Here are some of the functions of analysis:
- Display of measured data on a high-definition screen.
- Possibility of “scrolling” through a determined waveform and immediately detecting its critical “moments”: it will be sufficient to “touch” a certain spot of the screen in which the measured signal is proposed to immediately obtain all necessary information in order to understand what happened in that spot and in that particular moment!