HT Power Quality Analyzer VEGA78 is a Three-Phase and Single-Phase power quality and energy analyzer.
It allows the analysis of all-electric parameters which can be measured nowadays, elaborating them easily and quickly. This device can be easily programmed thanks to the new color touchscreen display with an icon menu style, which guarantees the selection of internal parameters in a simple and intuitive way.
- TRMS P-N, P-P, P-PE voltage measures (5 inputs).
- TRMS current on phases and neutral (4inputs).
- Active, reactive, and apparent powers measures.
- Active, reactive, and apparent energies measures.
- Power factors measure.
- Frequency measure.
- Max 251 selected parameters at the same time.
- Integrated period selectable from 1s to 60min.
- Harmonic analysis of voltage and current up to 49th component.
- Voltage anomalies (sags, swells) with 10ms resolution.
- Numerical and graphical (waveforms) visualization.
- Histogram visualization of harmonic analysis.
- Vectorial diagram of voltages and currents.
- Voltage unbalance.
- Predefined recordings of parameters.
- TFT color display with “touch screen”.
- 15Mbytes internal memory for recordings saving.
- Use of external compact flash and USB pen drives.
- USB interface for PC connection.
- Windows software for recordings analysis.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery and external AC/D adapter.
- Contextual help is selectable on each screen.
- Virtual keyboard at the display.