HT Tester MACROTESTG3 is an advanced multifunction installation tester for verification of electric safety of private and industrial electric systems.
- All verifications of electric safety provided for by standards IEC/EN61557-1.
- Advanced Loop Verification of magnetothermal protections, fuses, and cable sizes.
- Earth resistance by a voltammetric method with 2 or 3 spots in TT, TN, and IT systems, overall earth resistance measurement, and clamp meter T2100 (optional). Ground resistivity.
- Measurement of electric parameters in single-phase installations (V, A, W, VAR, VA, PF)
- Test of RCDs type A, AC, B up to 1A, also with separate clamp jaws with test current up to 10A (with optional accessory RCDX10).
- Measurement of insulation resistance.
- Measurement of continuity of protection conductors.
- Verification of phase sequence (SEQ) and leakage currents.
MacrotestG3 is a revolutionary device. Its TFT color display with capacitive touch-screen allows using this device in a completely new manner. MacrotestG3 makes available on its display all possible variables to obtain a perfect measurement; your task will only be to “touch” what you really want to measure: then simply leave the rest to Macro test G3’s microprocessor!
The device complies with all requirements as regards the safety of electric systems: the test of RCDs type A, AC also up to 1000 mA and type B; insulation, continuity, earth resistance tests (this also with the aid of the optional clamp T2100).
With the appropriate programming guided by the touch-screen system, this device can test the interruption power, tripping currents, I2t relevant to magneto-thermal switches (MCB) with curves B, C, D, K and fuses type gG and aM! The device can be used with external feelers for measuring environmental parameters such as air temperature/humidity, illuminance (Lux) further to measuring leakage currents, cos phi, power and harmonics, Loop/Line impedance, and calculating the assumed short-circuit current with high resolution (0.1mOhm) in TN systems with the use of optional accessory IMP57. Cutting-edge management of measurement with indication, at the end of each safety test, of compliance or non-compliance with requirements with simple symbols OK o NOT OK.