LUTRON Decade LBOX 405.
|Range||10 uH to 111.1 mH ( 10 uH per step )|
|Accuracy||5% inductors used throughout. @ 23 ± 5℃ @ 1 kHz test frequency|
|Max. Rating Current||10 mA DC or AC.|
|Internal Residual Inductance||10 mA DC or AC.|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉).|
|Operating Humidity||Less than 80% RH.|
|Weight||333 g/0.74 lb.|
|Dimension||14.7 cm x 11.7 cm x 5.5 cm.|
|Accessory Included||Operation Manual………………………………….. .1 PC.|
- General applications
- Troubleshooting, maintenance
- Education and Vocational training
- Production line testing
- Radio and TV services
- Working standards
- Research design & develop
- Physics laboratory work
- Pocket size, offering accurate, reliable performance.
- 10 uH to 111.1 mH, wide range and high resolution ( 10 uH per step ), practical and versatile tools.
- With four decades of inductance.
- Slide switches that allow the user to simply add or subtract for the desired value.
- Terminals with multi-way binding posts, one to switch shield case.
- ABS plastic housing case, rugged components.