METREL Cable Scanner MI 2014 is an easy to use LAN tester with wide variety of functions for fault finding and troubleshooting on IT cabling connections.
Distance Range: 0.0–99.9 m – 100–300 m
Resolution: 0.1 m
Accuracy: ±(3 % + 5 dig) ±(5 % + 1 dig)
Length of individual pairs: refer to Length specification
– broken wire on connector or cable, distance to fault
– short between wires, short to shield, distance to fault
– split, crossed, reversed, transposed pairs
- Fast Cable Test : most of connectivity tests can be performed by one operater.
- Complete Cable Test (with Remote Unit): performs complete cable
- Cable identification (with Remote Unit or Locators).
- Cable length up to 300m, calibration facilities for accurate length measuring.
- Amplitude and location of reflections are provided by an in built Time Domain Reflectometer.
- Tone generator for tracing hidden cable paths and wire determination.
- Talk function for communication over the cable link (with optional Talk Remote unit).
- Supports coax and twisted pairs cables.