RIGOL Digital Oscilloscope DS1102E is a channel digital oscilloscope offers excellent value for money. Its features include; a memory depth of 1Mpts, versatile trigger functions, maths functions including the FFT and digital filters, record and replay, roll mode, alternate trigger mode and pass / fail the test. Several options are available – Please refer to the “Optional Accessories” tab above.
- 100MHz bandwidth, 2 channels.
- 1GSa/s real-time sample rate.
- Memory depth up to 1Mpts.
- Versatile trigger functions.
- 5.7″ QVGA (320 x 240) display.
- Waveform record and replay function.
- Built-in FFT and digital filters.
- Pass/fail test.
- PictBridge support.
- Connectivity: USB Host & Device, RS232.
- Supplied with… 2-off passive probes (150MHz), USB cable, UK & European mains leads, quick guide.
- Options include… USB-GPIB module, soft carry bag, RCL standard calibration, RCL UKAS calibration.