RIGOL Function Generator DG812.
RIGOL Function Generator DG812 is a Function Generator with a Maximum frequency 10MHz, Two fully functional and independent channels (optional upgrade on single-channel models), 125MSa/s sample rate, 16-bit vertical resolution, Basic waveforms: Sine, square, ramp, pulse, noise, DC, dual-tone that redefines the entry-level waveform generator by bringing advanced capabilities like 16-bit high resolution, intuitive touch screen control, and a quiet fanless design to the most affordable line of generators. Add SiFi II point-to-point sampling technology and 2 MPts of standard arb memory and the DG812 Series delivers.
- Unique SiFiII (Signal Fidelity II) technology.
- Two fully functional and independent channels (optional upgrade on single-channel models).
- Maximum frequency 10MHz.
- 125MSa/s sample rate.
- 16-bit vertical resolution.
- Basic waveforms: Sine, square, ramp, pulse, noise, DC, dual-tone.
- Advanced waveforms: PRBS, RS232, sequence.
- 160 built-in arbitrary waveforms.
- Up to 8Mpts (optional) arbitrary waveform memory, 2Mpts standard.
- Supported modulation: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK & PWM.
- Intuitive arbitrary waveform editing software for PC.
- ±1ppm frequency stability.
- Phase noise <-105dBc/Hz @ 10kHz (f = 10MHz).
- Built-in 7 digit counter up to 240MHz.
- Built-in 8th order harmonics generator.
- Waveform summing function.
- 4.3″ TFT LCD colour touch-screen display (480 x 272), 16M colours.
- Connectivity… USB Host & Device, (USB-LAN optional).
- Standard accessories… UK & European mains leads, BNC cable (25MHz & 35MHz models only), quick guide.
- Optional accessories… 40dB attenuator, USB to LAN module.
- Other options include… Single-to-dual channel upgrade license, memory depth upgrade (to 8Mpts) license, standard calibration (traceable to UK national standards), UKAS calibration.