Tm4C1294 LaunchPad is created to provide everything you need to get started with TM4C Series microcontroller development.
The LaunchPad board feature on-board emulation for programming & debugging code, push buttons & LEDs, as well as a consistent connector that accepts our BoosterPack plug-in modules, which adds new functionality to the LaunchPad such as wireless connectivity, LEDs, sensors & more. the kit includes the LaunchPad board, cable(s) & quick start guide to help you get up and running quickly.
– Fastest TM4C Series MCU – 120 MHz ARM Cortex-M4 CPU w/ Floating Point.
– Integrated 10/100 Ethernet MAC+PHY & scalable, cloud-based application solution.
– 1MB Flash, 256KB RAM, 6KB EEPROM, 2×12-bit 2MSPS ADC, 8×32-bit(16×16-bit) timers Up to 8 Motion PWM Channels, 10 I2C, 8 UART, 4 QSPI, 2 CAN, 1 EPI, 1 USB H/D.
– On-board USB in-circuit debug interface.
– Two Stackable 40-pin BoosterPack XL interfaces.
I- /O grid for solder-less breadboard & custom baseboard connection.