The Water Analysis Meter PCE-DRS 2 Salinity / Chlorine Refractometer has been specially designed to perform a precise analysis of aqueous solutions.
Thus, with the help of the salinity refractometer, the user can carry out uncomplicated quality controls and determine, for example, the proportion of sodium chloride in the liquid foods or the salt content in aquariums.
– Measurement parameters: Salt content, chlorine content, refractive index, specific gravity, temperature
– Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) from +10 … +40 ?C / +50 … +104 ?F
– Handheld and portable
– User-friendly 3-button operation
– Fast and precise measuring results in approx. 1 sec.
– ABS plastic housing with IP65 ingress protection rating against water and dust
– Large, easy-to-read digital LCD shows both the measured value and the temperature
– Average function measures same sample 15 times and displays the mean value
– Stainless-steel ring on sample well protects glass prism from damage
– Internal light source for improved accuracy
– Small liquid sample size of just 4 to 5 drops
– Easy calibration with distilled water
– Battery-saving automatic power off after 1 min. of inactivity
– Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) range: +10 … +40 °C / +50 … +104 °F
-Measurement speed: Approx. 1 sec.
-Sample size: 4 to 5 drops of liquid
-Sample well: Stainless steel ring over glass prism
-Housing: ABS plastic, IP65 ingress protection rating against water and dust
-Power supply: 1 x 1.5V AAA battery
-Dimensions: Approx. 121 x 58 x 25 mm / 4.76 x 2.28 x 0.98″
-Weight: Approx. 90 g / 0.2 lb (without battery)